Metpar Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of restroom partitions in the United States. Founded in 1952 as Metpar Steel Products Corporation by Edward Buksbaum in Long Island City, New York. Metpar is one of the oldest continuous manufacturers of commercial restroom partitions today, having been in operation for over 65 years. In 1956, the company relocated to its current location on State Street in Westbury, NY. Metpar continued operating under the Buksbaum Family until 1981 when it was purchased by Bob Berman and John Fallarino and the name changed to Metpar Corporation. As Metpar grew, the company continued to expand its manufacturing footprint on State Street with the acquisition of several contiguous buildings. In 2005 Metpar was acquired by local private investors and has remained under such ownership since that time. In recent years, Metpar has grown steadily by adding new product and material offerings, adding further manufacturing capacity and capabilities, and creating an online partition design/drawing/quotation program. A new “quick ship” distribution center in Morristown, TN was added in 2015. Today, Metpar is one of the largest full-line toilet partition manufacturers in the United States with world-wide distribution.