Metpar Introduces “Solitude”, a Euro Design Privacy Partition System
Metpar is pleased to introduce Solitude, a contemporary euro design privacy partition system. Click to download the Solitude Catalog!
Solitude provides a high quality sleek appearance with clean lines, flush fronts, and no visible fasteners. Specifically designed flush front and overlapping vertical edges ensure door and pilasters meet edge-to-edge for maximum privacy. A low floor clearance provides for enhanced privacy with elegant, heavy duty stainless steel foot supports that are stepped back to achieve the appearance of a floating wall of partitions. The choice of black core or color core phenolic material is extremely durable, and its waterproof properties makes this system an ideal choice for toilet, changing, and shower cubicles. Solitude offers a superior high-end appearance that creates an unrivaled architectural statement for areas where luxury and style are essential.
System features include:
- Vertical door edges are overlapping, creating a completely flush front and no sightline system.
- Elegant heavy-duty support pedestals are set back to create a completely floating appearance.
- Superior privacy achieved with 78” high panels and doors that float 4” or optionally 9″ above the floor.
- All hardware and fittings are brushed stainless steel, engineered in a slim and concealed European design.
- Each stall is outfitted with a contemporary designed occupancy indicator latch.
- Overhead system features a heavy duty brushed stainless steel tubular support.
Metpar is committed to addressing customer preferences in order to expand and innovate our product offerings, and thereby strengthening our position as the one-stop restroom partition source for our valued distributors and architectural community across the United States.
Have questions regarding Solitude? Please review the product page on our website, www.metpar.com. Tech data sheets can be downloaded from our technical documents page. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 516-333-2600 to speak to a customer service representative.