The floor mounted toilet partition style is ideal for restrooms with concrete floors. It provides a consistent flush appearance across the top with pilasters, doors and panels all at the same height for a modern accent. Design and construction ensures easy installation. **Image to the left is displayed in Powder Coated material, Standard Series, and in Floor Mounted style, for illustrative purposes only. For complete customization, you can combine any material, any series, and any style!**
Uses & Considerations
- 70" pilasters with a flush appearance across the top of the door and pilasters.
- Require 3/8" to 5/8" bolts in the floor to provide stability.
- Beautiful plinths (shoes) mounted at the connection of the pilaster and floor.
Benefits & Recommendations
- Appropriate for areas with low-ceilinged bathrooms.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design.
- We recommend that this type of partition be installed on concrete floors with at least a 2" penetration into the floor.
- Not recommended for stalls that are 31" or smaller in width since larger pilasters are required at the end of larger panels.
- Not recommended for high traffic or vandalized locations.