Our privacy height toilet partition style provides the ultimate in personal bathroom privacy. Our privacy partitions were originally designed to meet the needs of Eastern cultures where maximum privacy was a necessity. This style has evolved to meet the growing needs for privacy in Western countries where individuals want to increase social boundaries. You no longer have to build private rooms to achieve ultimate privacy as this style provides complete head-to-toe personal privacy coverage. Door and panel heights can be increased up to 72″ high, plus it provides for complete elimination of sight line “peering/peeping” into the stalls by filling the gap with multiple privacy options, such as extruded privacy strips and overlapping/riveted door edges. Metpar provides partition solutions to accommodate designs for any level of privacy. With three varying privacy height styles, we guaranteed that no matter the requirement, we’ll be sure to deliver a solution to your customers full satisfaction. Privacy style heights are available in ALL configuration styles. Highly popular and we recommend you give them a try!
Uses & Considerations
- Standard privacy height is designed with 58” high doors and panels that are mounted 12” above the floor.
- Dorian (median privacy) privacy height is designed with 64” high doors and panels that are mounted 6” above the floor.
- Dorian Max (most privacy) is designed with 72” high doors and panels that are mounted 6” above the floor.
Benefits & Recommendations
- Provides solutions to any level of privacy required, with three different sized door height options.
- Optional packages for no-sight doors and continuous brackets are available.
- Accommodates designs for any level of privacy.
- Designed and manufactured by the leaders in personal privacy upscale restroom partitions.
- This style is higher priced than most other styles as a result of more material required in construction.
- More difficult to clean and maintain floors as the lower doors and panels obstruct under the stall movement.